The process for designing and delivering your Kit.
At Artisan Tiny Houses we design and sell stock plans for buildings designed to use Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs)
We also sell the SIP packages for quick, easy and energy efficient construction of your building.
We have combined the very best benefits of Structural Insulated Panels into a step by step approach that creates very energy efficient buildings that are easy fast and affordable to construct.
As you go through our Tiny House on Wheels Catalog you will likely find a structure that is close in design to what you have been thinking about building. We can supply the drawings and package as drawn or we can customize the plan with you during an hour long remote session, where you can see our screen and the 3d model. We can provide everything from initial design to full working drawings including SIP details. The great part is, the entire enclosure of your Tiny House on Wheels can easily go together in a day or two and have you out of the weather, and on to the fun part of building out your home with your special features.
This is the process for Tiny Houses on Wheels (Moveable Tiny Houses) (Click here for the ground bound process)
- Find a plan that is close to what you want to build.
- Download a Discovery Page, play with it, sketch on it, talk to your friends and family. If it looks like something you want to move forward with take the next step.
- Download a Drawing Set this set has larger drawings, and more pages and dimensions for you to use to obtain budget prices for your home. We can also talk about the SIP package options and a final price for the package. If the project is still a go. move to the next step.
- Give me a call about customizing the plan for your needs. This is usually accomplished in about an hour on line and a couple hours for me afterwards.
- We would submit the architectural drawings to have SIP shop drawings made up at this time. These are the drawing the manufacturer uses to cut the panels. When the drawings are finished and you have signed off on them we are ready for production.
- Once the plans are finalized you can start clearing a place to build and get set up for the house raising party.
- The trailer and SIP production usually takes 3-4 weeks depending on the time of year and the size of your project.
- Typically I will pick up your trailer, load the SIP package on it and deliver it to your building site.
- Most folks have me stay to show you and your crew how to assemble them. See on site coaching pricing.